[Admin] qcpepsiposted Sat at 11:54
pepsiqc @ CivilizationCraft 2.4.3
- Supertech scaling increased to 1000 from 500. (Will only be enabled after this supertech event to not screw up people.
- Linked more wonder to victory point. Here a short list of the old and new one.
- The great pyramids will now give you an extra victory point everytime you get a town to level 10.
- The notre dame give you an extra victory point everytime you win the faith race.
- The chichen itza allow you to steal 5% more victory point from conquering town.
- The great library award you an extra victory point from owning at least 3 supertechs.
- The colossus give you an extra victory point from building wonder.
- The globe theatre award you an extra victory point when you buy one in the capitol NPC.
- The council of eight give you an extra victory point when one of your proposal is accepted in the world congress. /civ congress
- Communism and Globe threate won't stack anymore. Only the town were the quest was done will be added to the amount of culture gained daily to avoid super crazy culture gain.
- The communism & econmics supertech buff has been changed.
-50% Culture from sources, but giving that amount of Culture to EVERY town
+25% Bank Rate, +25% Delegate, -15% Building and Upgrade Cost
- Fixed chichen itza not granting you bonus vp.
- Fixed pyramids not granting you bonus vp.