[Admin] qcpepsiposted Wed at 6:00
pepsiqc @ CivilizationCraft 2.4.3
- Hanging Gardens hunger buff is now a global effect instead of inside friendly culture borders.
- Hanging Garden now increase pasture and cottage multiplier by 0.25
- Notre Dame changed buff from +20% faith (minimum of +1) toward faith race to +25% faith earned.
- Spy damage toward wonder is now limited to 2 per hit maximum.
- New command /res outlaw : tell you in which town you are an outlaw.
- You are now able to see when a citystate/civilization will be disbanded via /civ show.
Bug Fixed :
- Fixed tower being able to shot even if they were destroyed.
- Fixed tower being able to be destroy more than once.
- Fixed library message when you are missing trade goods (it was asking for more beaker)
- Fixed /civ online
- Fixed an exploit which allowed player to bypass limit between tower to make them closer than they should by using another town. I suggest demolishing one of them urself otherwise both will be gone soon.
- Fixed bankrate being wrong when you had multiple buff. (economics,globe theatre,taxation)
- Fixed stable/shipyard distance formula. You should be able to teleport to a town A from B if you are able to teleport to town B from A
- Fixed townhall not gaining bonus hp when another townhall from the same civilization was already conquered this wartime.It only affect base town.
- Fixed a bug with the great pyramids , it won't decrease your respawn time by half anymore sorry.
- Tentative fix for the invisiblity glitch that occured last wartime. Due to the nature of the glitch we cannot replicate it.